Sunday 15 April 2012

A few photos

So by way of catching up, here are a few more up-to-date photos.

Here are the last of the plants being potted on to 13cm pots (I'd said 11cm in earlier posts, but they're definitely 13cm, so this has now been corrected). A few of the plants are a little small for 13cm, but I didn't really want to leave a couple in smaller pots, especially when I had all the potting on stuff to hand. 

A few of the plants were not growing particularly upright, so these have temporary stakes on them - this usually sorts them out once the stems thicken up a bit.

Last batch in 13cm pots

Down in the greenhouse all is well, but a few of these need potting on. I've managed to do a few, but I need to have a clear out of other things first. 

This year's most advanced plants
And finally, the larger plants and a few potted on examples. Hopefully I can get another dozen or so one during the week. 

The larger plants in their final pots

No comments:

Post a Comment