Sunday 10 June 2012

A little update

So with the weather conspiring against me (will it ever stop raining properly), it was nice to see a good spell of sun at the end of May. This really got the plants going at long last, although I suspect I am a good few weeks behind where I was last year. 

Good news - most of the plants are now in flower. I've sorted out the greenhouse, potted on the last few stragglers and made space for chilli central. I now have one or two other (non-chilli) plants to find homes for. I have pods appearing on a few varieties now (Cap 253c, CGN 21500 & Fatalii to name but a few). They are small pods, typical of early season, but it's a start. 

Bad news - many of the over-wintered plants seem stunted. The Mustard Hab, 7 pod & Naga Morich are barely moving. Hopefully they'll put on a spurt, but maybe not. By comparison the Fatalii, Tepin and Marouga Yellow are going great guns. So maybe it's a 50:50 thing. 

Anyway a few random photos, the labels tell you what's what. Let's hope for some better weather.




























Some of the plants from the greenhouse waiting to be re-homed

No comments:

Post a Comment