Saturday 14 May 2016

May 14th 2016

So it's been a pretty unremarkable season so far - most things have germinated well and grown on without too much drama.

I've lost a couple of plants, given loads away and I've just finished potting the last few plants on into their final pots. For some reason it feels like I'm behind where I normally am for mid-May, but in other ways it feels ahead. I think it's time to go back and check some old photos to see where I was at the same stage in previous years.

The greenhouse is slowly filling up - tomato plants are growing on nicely, two bamboos that I grew from seed last year are filling out nicely, and a whole selection of odds and ends are coming back to life. Although I'm not so sure about the dahlias this year, most of them look pretty dead with signs of life only visible on one plant so far. Well, time will tell.

So a few views on the greenhouse. Nothing remarkable yet, but plenty of growing time to come. 






No comments:

Post a Comment