Saturday 28 January 2012

28-1-12 not much to report

Not much to say this week. Nothing new has germinated from the original seeds this week, so I suspect this may be my lot.

However, there are a few bright spots to note. The potted on seedlings have really shot up in the last week (no losses either), clearly they were starting to hit the limits of the rootriot pellets and a bit of compost and space was all they needed. (Compare the photos below). The right hand column have been potted up today, so don't compare to these.I may start adding a tiny bit of chilli focus to the water for this batch - nothing much just a drop or three - I did this last year and I seem to get better growth rates than most.

Bright spot two is that I have 3 CAP 267s up already. Nothing amazing to report, but another spare seedling to share at this rate. No signs of life from the mystery seeds though.

This week:


Last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment